Press & Seal Liners
Press and Seal Liners help prevent leaking of fluids from plastic and glass bottles and jars. They allow customers to accept returns while clearly seeing if the container has been opened. Please test liner for product compatibility. We have found that some alcohol based products and highly fragrance bases can cause the liner to degrade. Our test results show no problems with liquid soaps, lotions and massage oils that are properly scented at 4% or less.
Test liner for product compatibility. Some bases may cause liner to degrade.
These press and seal items are not sticky, the adhesive is embedded into the disc.
- White Polystyrene foam liner coated with torque-activated adhesive
- Single use foam seal peels easily from container
- Requires no heat induction equipment
- Seals to most container materials with varying degrees of adhesion
- Indicates tamper evidence
- Recommended for sealing dry products
Place the disc on rim of your container. The rim must be dry. Tightly apply your top. Leave in place for a minimum of 30 minutes. The adhesive will release and the disc will remain attached to the rim.